Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Proud runner

Oh my goodness, dinner last night was so amazing!  We had spicy sweet and sour chicken from the 2009 Cooking Light cookbook, though it took me quite a while to make dinner it was well worth it.  T and I barely talked through dinner because we were too busy eating.  Mmmm mmm, can't wait for the leftovers tonight.

Today I started off the day with coffee and then a 2 mile run.  I ran 2 miles in 20 minutes which is about what my time use to be last Fall, I know it's only 10 minute miles but I think that's pretty dang good for someone who only became a runner this past year.  I remember in middle school dreading the fitness test and running the mile.  I don't think I ever ran the whole mile during gym.  I may be a slow runner but I'm still a proud runner!

Tonight one of T's co-workers is bringing over their lab for us to dog-sit until Sunday.  Izzie and Easy are going to go crazy together.  Hopefully Easy doesn't hump Izzie, she always seems to get humped by every single dog she comes into contact with, even my parent's westie who is so much smaller than Izzie.  I can't wait to see the two of them run around the yard (and I'm sure the house) and make each other super tired.  Tonight is also a new episode of Glee and I'm hoping that it is better than the past few episodes.  It is also laundry night, no woo hoo for that... neither I nor T enjoy folding and putting away laundry, but then who does?

What's for dinner?: Leftover spicy sweet and sour chicken, brown rice, and egg rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment